Re: [NTLK] Foreign Kit for Italy?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 08:18:05 PST

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, francoventimiglia_at_iol.it wrote:

> I'm an italian Newt MP 2100 user.
> Is there an italian localization for Newt OS 2.1, possibly compatible with
> DashBoard?

What do you mean compatible with DashBoard?

Not on my website. I think there may be an incomplete one lying somewhere
on my hard drive. I'll have a look at the end of the week, when I'll have
my machine back (hurrah!, after staying 13 days in Paris center where they
send machines every day I was told, my PowerBook finally left for the repair
center).

Or maybe next week, because I made so many promises for when I'll get my
Mac back that I'll be horribly busy.

The idea is that I could resurrect the project and with your help complete
it (if such project exists on my HD). Otherwise, you could fill it and I
can build a new kit based on your input.

Regards,

Paul

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html