Re: [NTLK] So where to (re)start?

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 13:30:27 PST

It takes 3 Slowdown.exe's for my MP 2100 to even make a connection to my
Laptop (XP/3.0HT/1 gig ram/60 gig 7,200 rpm hdd) and with 3 running I can
take multiple naps while trying to get .pkgs installed. Additionally, it's
inevitable that my Laptops gives up life, skips any blue screen or any other
attempt to show a fatal problem and just shuts off, going into a reboot. I
think my best effort was getting all of the network drivers for Ethernet
over a WiFi, MPG and shopList before the big puke. Only to find out that
WiFi between a Newton and a Windows box is pretty much useless.

It would be really cool if someone created a patch to allow for Ethernet as
an option to connect with in NCU for Windows!

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!