Re: [NTLK] Newton as alarm clock

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 07:05:51 PST

THERE IS this one program function i use and it alleviates any extra noises coming from my newt its called, mute. alarms still ring and make lots of noise regardless unless you set them to use system volume.
hth,

LAG

Raymond Kloss <raykloss_at_mac.com> wrote:
I would like to use my Newton as a clock, but I also like a wake-up sound. The problem is that the Newton wakes at 2 or 3 am, makes a sound, then goes back to sleep. Has anyone found a program that will turn off the sound from 1-3am or something liek that?