Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: Rhonda Hyslop (0x7ff00025_at_paradox.homeip.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 10:34:04 PST

* Evan Scott <vertigo_at_email.arizona.edu> [27 Jan 2004 16:07]:
> However, I am curious. What software have you Newton aficionados found
> indispensable? I can already tell the datebook software is a little
> rudimentary fro my needs. Some suggestions in that area would be
> appreciated, as well as system extensions and such.

There's a page with CoolSetups on the newton wiki, and a whole set of
pages of reviews of software on UNNA.

The wiki is at http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/

I should figure out what I have installed on my newt and add the package
names to CoolSetups - the stuff integrates so well and I installed all
the stuff some five years ago, so I can't remember anymore what's
built-in and what I've added...

-Rhonda

--
 www.write-on.indy || www.write-on.org   \/  http://history.ubcengineers.ca/
  Discuss the art and craft of writing   /\   UBC Engineers History Project