Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 10:36:31 PST

Oh I forgot to add:
Newtcase (Sleepaid, Soup Kitchen Extension manager, bar/dock manager, and a
few other great utilites)
Gesture Launch (might also come with Newtcase, I can't remember off hand)
X-port
GeekSafe (if you have a lot of passwords)
PassGen (if you need to come up with new radom passwords all the time, and
in this day and age...who don't?)
NickBatmon (or some battery app to track your rechargeable batteries
performace/charging).
SuperNotepad adds a lot of nice features to the standard notepad
Softcharge (if you use anything other than Nimih batteries and want the
battery inicator to be accurate).
Prefs Cleaner (to clean out old perferences from your system soup for apps
you no longer use)
Piechart-makes it easy to find out via charts how much space various soups
are taking up
Merlin-For spell checking in your newt
Wordsluth-a preaty nice thesaurus
Power point-Adds icons/menus to the text caret, very slick and handy

That is most of what I use on a regular basis (at least in addition to what
has already been mentioned).

-Dan

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html