Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: Sasa (sasa.radojcic_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 15:02:16 PST

OH!

MY!

GOD!

Yes, this person's IQ is well below average.

No, not only because of what the did, but also the writing style. Very
short sentences, easy grammar, not a bit extra information. Redneck
like.

Clearly this person needs to be taken to a mental institution, one: to
brush up his language skills, and two: to be an eternal showcase of
utmost stupidity.

He mentioned a friend who ones an Apple. Well, if I would be that
friend I would be one friend less.

And one more thing; I WOULD tell the parents what idiot they have as a
son.

Op 28 jan 2004 om 23:41 heeft Ray Zschau het volgende geschreven:

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html