Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: Evan Scott (vertigo_at_email.arizona.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 15:44:44 PST

That is really sad. I wonder if he has any concept of how much of his
parent's money he just wasted. He'd better be playing some serious
games with that thing, otherwise someone should have told him about
VPC.

Better yet, the dumbass should have gone out and picked up a generic
case. Get a belkin monitor switcher and blammo! Two computers. If he
didn't like the G5, then he could have even put linux on it (admittedly
silly, since one could switch Aqua off in OS X and have a .NIX
machine). Please, PLEASE someone give me his address so i can go punch
him.

-Evan Scott

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html