Re: [NTLK] OT drooling over mac

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 15:52:01 PST

On Wednesday, January 28, 2004, at 04:30 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2004, at 1:26 PM, Bret Feinblatt wrote:
>> I once saw a picture of a Plus that had had OS X installed
>> on it. Required a hard drive, about 1700 floppies, and several hours
>> install and startup, evidently. I've got a couple of pix around here
>> somewhere..
>
> Sure and the guts from an original imac...

Actually, it was all pure Mac Plus, along with an external drive to
store it all onto. I just checked the email - nice pix, but they won't
make it thru to the forums.

I have seen pix the compact Macs with another Mac's guts installed -
this isn't one of them.

--
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around some other way.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html