Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 18:13:47 PST

My son has been using Works better for about 6 years with Newt draw and
the graphing calculator installed and never had a problem. I have been
using it for almost 2 years and no difficulties.
I am however having trouble with Word Newt, a dictionary program,
freezing and locking up the whole Newt. I have to do a reset and hold
the reset button for about 10 seconds to get started again.

Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html