[NTLK] internally stored vs. card storage

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 08:50:50 PST

I want to review my notepad entries and make some of them internal without
having to look at a full, complete list.

Notepad overview displays an item's internal or card storage location. I'd
love to be able to see a subset of notepad items showing only those items
stored on cards. Can my Newt do that?

Alternatively, can the Newt sort the notepad list by store?

Are all date entries all saved internally?

Are all names entries all saved internally?

Doug Parker

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html