Re: [NTLK] iambic Action Names: Manual wanted / Isaacs Dates by Rindle

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 09:53:21 PST

DID U GET THE MANUAL YET? IF NOT ASK ED IF HE HAS A COPY FOR YOU OR LET ME KNOW AND ILL SEND IT TO U.

LAG

DJ Vollkasko <DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net> wrote:
Dear All,

I've recently bought a copy of Action Names, box and all, unfortunately, no
manual.

Judging from the rave reviews a Google search brings up, it's pretty cool,
so I'm eager to get the most out of it. Anybody got a manual (s)he could
mail me?

Isaacs Dates: Just how good is this app (or not)? How is it better or
different than other Dates apps?