Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: Sasa (sasa.radojcic_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 14:32:45 PST

Well, as long as we keep the ranting on this list I see no problem in
continuing so. That is neither creepy, immature or disappointing.
Simply because we are doing here something we would do with friends in
a bar. As long as we keep whatever we are doing between the walls of
this list I don't feel like a zealot or such.

  But I agree, sending that kid an email telling him what he is a moron
(or worse) is immature and stupid and sheds a bas light on us.

Op 29 jan 2004 om 16:41 heeft Brian Pearce het volgende geschreven:

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html