[NTLK] NUGS - Dallas/Fort Worth- Texas

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 09:33:36 PST

     Oops! Looks like our group might just be the NUG for Dallas/Forth Worth! We have a chat room that meets Thursday night and Sunday morning, which I've talked about here before.

     I have gotten with the person on the website to update the website for JYBOLAC. I think the Apple Corp here in Dallas also has some Newton interest.

      JYBOLAC website...

http://www.geocities.com/doctor_Clu/JYBOLAC.html

     But if you are a Newton User here in Dallas, and I know of three so far, let me know. We can send messages back and forth, maybe meet up.

     I still think it would be fun to get unique mail accounts and send voice messages and graphics to each other over Simple Mail. That too would be fun. Any suggestions on that?

     Take care,

     Doctor Clu