[NTLK] [FS] MP2000 with 9W power adapter

From: Duncan Domingue (duncanbojangles_at_cox-internet.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 21:58:08 PDT

Hey list. I joined the list when I bought my Newt, but I've realized I
just need more from a portable computing device. And because Newt
programming is odd to me (C++ guy). So, I'm going to sell my Newt and
power adapter, and I thought it would be nice if you guys knew about it
first. The Newt is in fine condition, no scratches. Here's some details:
MP2000
Missing front cover, you know, the big flap
Missing stylus
No battery, though I did tape some AA's up and stick 'em in, that worked
Official Apple 9W Newton power adapter
And I just bought two 3Com 3c589 ethernet cards, one version C, one
version D. I can include one (your choice of version) with the Newton if
you like, free of charge

It works just fine, and the backlight is really bright.
I'm hoping to sell this so I may purchase a Fujitsu Stylistic 2300 and
put Slackware Linux on it.
I'm asking $50 for the whole shebang (Newton, power adapter, ethernet
card), and shipping will be whatever method you'd like me to send it by.
I'm not too financially savvy, but I think this is a good deal.
And if anyone is in the market for an old 486dx 100 MHz, 8 MB ram, 540
MB hdd, I might be willing to part with it too.