Re: [NTLK] ATA card locked

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 07:21:13 PDT

Glen Swanson wrote:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:08:47 +0200

>no, size seemed to have no bearing on the problem. But once i unmounted
>the card I could unlock it and everything was fine.
>I was seriously contemplating reformatting, so I'm quite pleased for
>Paul's support.

Yes, you happen to be in a situation where support definitely got the job
done and Paul is great.
Unfortunately I've never figured out what my problem was. It seemed to lock
up, and nothing I did would unlock the card - even unmounting the card. I've
been more careful with what I do so not to cause the issue to arrise. Paul's
suggestion did not work for me at the time and I'm just counting my
blessings that it has not occured again. Hopefully I'll be able to afford a
full license by next year...

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

MSN 9 Dial-up Internet Access helps fight spam and pop-ups – now 2 months
FREE! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/