Re: [NTLK] Movie Sightings: Jackal, Sabrina; Grant's Gallery

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 00:16:43 PDT

>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Movie Sightings: Jackal, Sabrina; Grant's Gallery
>Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:24:08 -0600
>From: Grant Hutchinson <grant_at_splorp.com>
>
>In a previous message, DJ Vollkasko typed vigorously:
>
> >Grant, I put some work into the list of sightings on the Wiki yesterday and
> >today. You might as well use that one as a starting point and link back to
> >it, as it will most likely grow more dynamically that the gallery.
>
>Hey, that's great. I will definitely make sure to link to the Wiki page,
>but I'd still like to attribute the source of any screen grabs I use.

Well, sure. Note that I'm not using the screen shots on that page but link
to whereever they are (actually it's only those I'd found at dumbstart plus
one movie). Just wanted to point you to that page, so you can use that
data. It's the most complete single set of information on that, ASAIK.
All entries are now in aplphabetical order, most have the year added, some
the country. I also gave cartoons a separate section.

Anybody able to date the Dilbert-cartoon there (obviously a Sunday-strip)?
Does anybody have images of the original Doonesbury-cartoon (the pages that
used to host them are offline ASAIK)?

What would be nice would be if the vague entries could be more specified,
and if somebody would research the prop crews responsible for placing the
newton gear on the film set. Maybe there's a pattern...

Cheers,

DJV.

P.S.: Sabrina's entry still looking very sad
("<http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0115341/>Sabrina (TV) (1996-2003): OMP").
Would be nice up the Sabrina-fans who'd sighted the Newton fill in the
blanks... E.g. which show, which year, etc.