[NTLK] [FS] Newton MP2100 and eMate 300

From: Gabriela & Radek (biciste_at_emailplus.org)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 10:45:30 PDT

Hello list,
I've been on the list for about 2 years. I've decided to switch from my
MP2100 to Psion 5mx.
Anyway it was exciting to see all the things that happened.
First for sale is MP2100 that I acquired from JK Sales probably a year
ago. Here is the list of all the thing that I'm
selling it with:
MP2100 - very nice condition, always used screen protector, nothing
missing, few light scratches on the case none on the screen.
- 3COM pcmcia network card,
- Hayes pcmcia modem,
- 16 MB linear flash, brand new about a year ago,
- Newton keyboard,
- dongle,
- flash card to pcmcia RadioShack adapter (useful for ATA flash card
with Paul's driver),
- serial connection cable for a Mac,
- power adapter,
- Programming in NewtonScript book.
price: $180 for the package

Another item for sale is an eMate that I acquired from a list member
last September. It had trouble to keep charge but now it is working just
fine. I did few brain wipes and full discharge and charge cycles and I'm
not sure what actually fixed it. I have not used the eMate at all. It is
in like a new condtition. It comes with 4 MB linear flash card and power
adapter. Price for the eMate is $60.

I'll accept PayPal or money orders. I'm shipping pretty much anywhere
through US Postal Service. Shipping is extra. I hope that prices are
reasonable. Please correct me if they are not. Please answer on my
email. I'm in digest mode on the list.
Thank you,
Radek

--