[NTLK] CIO Asia Mentions Newton

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 01:46:25 PDT

>From: RossO <newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] CIO Asia Mentions Newton
>Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:03:11 -0700
>
>From:
>http://cio-asia.com/pcio.nsf/0/4DFCC79A82E4A43E48256ECA003426B5?
>OpenDocument
>
>---------
>
>Modular PCs
>Apple Computer's Newton made the idea of a handheld computer seem
>plausible—technologically succeeding Palm and Pocket PC devices.

Shouldn't that either be "technologically preceeding" or "technologically
succeeded"?
And when Galen writes "However, Newton capabilities remain considerably
less than a fully enabled PC despite its improved processing power.", I
wonder: when did I miss this improvement?

Anyhow, remember the NewtonSightings page
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/NewtonSightings I was ranting
about the last couple posts (hey folks, Sabrina still not there! What
gives... ;=} )? I've added a section at the bottom for Newton articles and
mentions in print and digital media (and filled it with some stuff). So any
time you find an article on the web or in print, let us not only know here
at NTLK, but also file it there. This way, we get a nice bibliography of
all appearances outside of Newton-specific media (Newt blogs, NTLK, old
school Newton mags and books...). -- Use the Wiki, it's as easy as using a
text editor. You can do it!

Cheers,

'Kasko