[NTLK] [ANN] NewtonPackageMaker extreme alpha

From: Simon Stapleton (simon_at_tufty.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 04:56:00 PDT

So, I finally got hacked off with using classic, and decided to make
something to make newton books. And then went further than that. I'm
now partway through making an OSX native Newton Toolkit. Cocoa
goodness.

There's a _very_ functionality limited, alpha release of it on my site.
  <http://www.tufty.co.uk/Software/NewtonPackageMaker.dmg.zip>. Panther
only (and probably limited to 10.3.4, I dunno)

If anyone feels like putting it through its paces, feel free, and
please drop me bugreports.

If you wanna flame me for doing it, feel free as well.

Simon

--
Objective-C Enterprise Objects resurrected on Mac OS X.
<http://www.tufty.co.uk/Software/EOPage.html>