[NTLK] reversing the newton screen? (flip; mirror)

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 09 2004 - 08:55:32 PDT

Is it possible to tell the newton to display its screen backwards (as if it
were in a mirror) - say through an extension?

This would enable me to make overhead projections - and would also help because
the newton interface is designed for right handers (I'm a left hander and can
easily read mirror writing)

(If only this letter generates as many replies as threads about cheeze curds
and gees us...)