Re: [NTLK] pop up

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Jul 10 2004 - 10:09:43 PDT

You should see it.
from Extras drawer or the Button Bar (depending on how your Newt is set
up) tap on Dates.
On the Task Bar tap NEW (Choose Event)
A window will open with the title Event at the top. Below that is an
input area Title and two blank lines. Below that are 3 diamond
bulleted titles, first Date, second Alarm and third Repeat.
Tapping on any of these will open a menu.

Good Luck
Woody