Re: [NTLK] Freezing or removing built-in icons

From: George Bingham (georgeb1962_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 10:58:53 PDT

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 09:09:44 +0200, DJ Vollkasko <dj_vollkasko_at_gmx.net> wrote:
> Say, I've seen the GPS CF-cards currently offerend on Ebay (hardly any PC
> Cards on offer anymore), can they be used with a PCMCIA CF-Card adaptor?

I sure hope so... (actually, am pretty sure). The one I bought off
ebay should arrive next week. Am looking forward to having it on an
upcoming across-half-the-state bike ride!

I have a CF memory card with PCMCIA adaptor that I'm using with Paul's
ATA drivers and I have another CF to PCMCIA card adaptor that I hope
to use with the GPS CF card.

George