Re: [NTLK] NPDS via GPRS via Bluetooth...

From: noiseiskinky (grliot_at_tiscalinet.it)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 02:01:10 PDT

Hi all, hi paul

> You very probably cannot have a GPRS-based (NPDS) server. Let me
> explain why.

I have now a GPRS based (apache) server. Just to leave every doubt
about address policies of my provider I've connected my powerbook via
bluetooth to my cellphone via GPRS to internet, activated Apache and
I'm now browsing pointing to the ip address assigned with my PC at work
connected to internal LAN. It works very well, I'm looking some simple
pages i've prepared and apache documentation pages. It is an hour the
server is up and running.
Now remain to understand the strangeness of my newt that works for some
time then became unreachable.

could it be the newtonos ppp implementation? it is possible it
disconnect anyway after some time even if I've setup it to never
disconnect?

any info/help/suggestion ?

thanx again
g.