Re: [NTLK] OT Free NewtGrocery

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Mon Jul 12 2004 - 12:13:36 PDT

On 12 Jul 2004, at 8:58 PM, Donald wrote:

> Ooooo.... I need one of those... scan the bar codes of books and CD's
> import into a hypercard library

OOOOOOO....... sounds like i need what your proposing :)
Actually that is what i was thinking when i bought the damn thing,
actually it was the reason i bought a 130 which also had some software
on it to make the barcode reader work, but unfortunately the program is
password protected so i can't get into the setup:( I think the program
is called looscannon or something like that.

Richard