Re: [NTLK] LANUG MEETING

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 22:10:01 PDT

On Tuesday, July 13, 2004 at 3:28 Woo Lee wrote:

> Hopefully you can make it on Saturday, 7/24 at 7:30 pm?
I'll be going up to Washington again for 2 weeks then but will be returning to Los Angeles August 8-20th maybe you can have a LANUG meeting then also? Has a LANUG member replace their 2100 display screen? One of mine needs a brighter backlight & I have a spare that I would like to get installed.
Robert

--
sent with a Newton 2100 using Mail V connecting with Cruise Card xja3288 / x-jack