Re: [NTLK] Quebec meeting

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 06:01:11 PDT

on 08/07/04 19:27, Winston at winstonworks_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> I missed the Quebec message. I'm in Knowlton, 100 km from Mtl. Whats up?

Hi Winston!

I'm about to leave for Canada. I did email Robert Benschop about the 2 other
people, including you, that were interested.

I should be able to check my email from time to time so I let you know if
the meeting happens or not.

-Laurent.

geek n.: A person who has chosen concentration rather than conformity; one
who pursues skill (especially technical skill) and imagination, not
mainstream social acceptance. Geeks usually have a strong case of neophilia.
Most geeks are adept with computers and treat hacker as a term of respect,
but not all are hackers themselves - and some who are in fact hackers
normally call themselves geeks anyway, because they (quite properly) regard
`hacker' as a label that should be bestowed by others rather than
self-assumed.