Re: [NTLK] FW: RE: [FS] Newton MP2100 and eMate 300

From: karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 12:00:53 PDT

Tony Kan wrote:

> Not that I want to put you on the defensive, but I'd be interested in your
> comparison of the MP platform v Psion 5MX

As I use both, I might throw in a couple of centimes:

The Psion (sorta) fits in a coat pocket, has a very good keyboard, an
O/S designed to work very well with it and an extremely good suite of
productivity apps. It's also much better than the Newton in the
printing department.

It does have a lousy screen and severely limited connectivity options
(no ethernet). Oh, and no HWR, of course.

Karel Jansens