Re: [NTLK] Question: Newton 2100 Internal Battery Dead?

From: Steven Joniak (steven_at_savagelettuce.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 05:48:40 PDT

Hi Brian,

I just took a quick look in the MessagePad manual for my 2000
(basically same as 2100) and found a warning that not to leave your
Newton without batteries or AC adapter for more then an hour - that's
how long it takes for the super cap battery to be depleted and your
clock and calendar info gets reset-

Hope that helps-
Steven