[NTLK] Socket Serial PCMCIA Card

From: Jeffrey McMurtrie (jeffrey.mcmurtrie_at_rogers.com)
Date: Sat Jul 17 2004 - 08:49:22 PDT

In the past I know people had been looking for a driver for the Socket
serial PCMCIA cards, so I sent a tech support request to the company
for more info and got this response:
        Here is the information directly from our manual for the card at that
time:

        "The IO card needs no special installation for the Apple Message Pad
the Apple Powerbook or the Sharp Zaurus. Simply plug the card into an
available PC card slot and it will be recognized as a communications
port."

So anyhow, hopefully this can be of help to some people interested in
getting extra serial ports for your Newton!

-Jeffrey McMurtrie