[NTLK] Steve Jobs(Was: Re: Steve Jobs Interview)

From: Mike Middlebrook (Machead_at_harvestministries.net)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 15:23:34 PDT

Granted steve was (and probably still is) a bit of a hothead that's why he needed Woz and Raskin.
Instead of interviewing steve, lets talk to the real brains behind the newt.
steve came back in '97, he basically saw that the newt was a weight to the progress of Apple, so he axed it. I suppose in some ways it actually helped make the newt popular because the price dropped to a place that the common man could afford without having to get a second mortgage. I bought a MP120 in 2002 for 37 bucks off of ebay and in '04 I bought a 2100 for $200 (off of ebay).
With a cool community of newt users and hackers, we can still compete with all those palm graffiti artists.
Instead of talking to S. Jobs, lets talk to S. Capps
Matt
MP2100
Guam USA