[NTLK] For Sale: eMate with Ethernet card (and dongle)

From: Coleff, Patrick (patrick.coleff_at_thomson.com)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 11:00:25 PDT

Hello,

I had posted this awhile ago for trade, but have recently decided that I
probably could use the cash more. I'm also sweetening the deal by adding a
3COM Ethernet card (drivers already installed and ready-to-go).

Here's what you get:
Apple eMate 300 - in excellent condition (there's a small hole in one of the
rubber feet, but that's that only nick)
original stylus
original power supply
3COM Ethernet card
dongle for above card

They all work great. The battery holds an approx 2-3 constant hour life,
more or less depending on how often you use the backlight.

Looking for $60.00 + shipping (or pick it up in the Cleveland area).

I also possibly have a Newton keyboard for sale w/ official case (emblazed
with the pretty logo ;) for $10+shipping.

thanks much
Patrick