[NTLK] ethernet problem

From: Nicola Scarscelli (nico_at_poc.it)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 21:50:50 PDT

Hi everybody,
I'm new to that list, and i'm italian, so sorry for my poor english.
I have a MP2000 with 3COM Megahertz LAN Model 3CCE589ET and my MP
recognise it when i put it into the slot.

I installed that things: NE2K, Newton Devices, Newton Internet, NIE
Ethernet Module, NIE LocalTalk Module, NIE Modem & Serial, Farallon
Enet, z3ComDrv:clli, 3C589.

I've setup a new connection with Internet Setup, all setting are right
(i checked it).
But when i'm going to check mail the connection window stay always on
"Engagin Connection" (or something like) and nothing happens, and i
must restart it by press the back reset button.

Did i maka a mistake on setting it up ?
Thanks a lot and "ciao" :)
Nico