Re: [NTLK] IBM Wireless LAN card success.<X-Likely-Spam:score=6>

From: Andy Collins (acollins_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 05:53:01 PDT

Hi Ray,

No I don't have any pics. I do have slight problem at the moment, The
card didn't come with an antenna and they're proving a bit expensive. I
did a lash up to prove the card works OK but I need a proper solution.

Although there isn't a bulge there still needs to be a antenna of some
kind. So you don't get the minimalist look that I think you're after.

Cheers.

Andy.