[NTLK] [FS] 4MB PC Card(s)

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 05:56:52 PDT

Hi,

I came across some 4MB PC Cards that should work for the MP2x00s that I'm
offering For Sale.
These cards are Used or New PC Cards. Not sure yet if they will work with
the other MP models (other units are in storageat this time so I can't test)

Selling Price: (not sure if these are reasonable prices but I see them going
for $19.99 on eBay for Used 4MB Cards if you have any opinion drop me a
note.)
$07.50 4MB Used
$12.50 4MB New
These are the prices including local shipping to the Continental US.
This does not include insurance.
If you're interested contact em Off List.

PS: Update: (to those who do not have an eMate yet who are still looking for
one - I'm sorry my contact has yet to some back to me with information about
them and likely may not get themanytime soon)

Update: Frozen Newton Project - I have decided to go by suggestions to start
with the cover (screen door) I have disassembled the door and await shipping
to manufacturer in a week or two. Thank you for those who have given
insightful suggestions and J&K for offering to asssist by offering to
purchase for resale.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family

Planning a family vacation? Check out the MSN Family Travel guide!
http://dollar.msn.com