Re: [NTLK] Flying With Newton

From: Mike R. Manzano (alephx01_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 11:06:37 PDT

Not only is the stylus a "potential weapon", but you can use it to pick
your ear for wax. But I digress.

I have never had a problem taking my Newton on the flight with me, and
frankly, my fountain pen's nib is deadlier than the plastic stylus tip
any day. My Newtie has also been through many Xray machines. No
problems there, and most of the time the TSA is clueless enough that
they don't consider it a computer (you don't have to take it out of
your bag).

I'm not saying that the TSA hires ignorant fools to enforce this
nation's national transportation security, because saying that would be
off topic to this mailing list.

Mike R. Manzano
email . alephx01 (at) mac (dot) com