Re: [NTLK] [OT] Spam volume (was AW: new virus delivery)

From: WL (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 28 2004 - 23:45:24 PDT

OUCH!!! Sorry to hear about your mess-ages... :-(
I like 'MailWasherFree' cause it sends a fake-bounced message, some spam
software are set to delete the 'bounced email addys', so I get less and
less, now about 7 a week. Since so many spammers sell their lists, I
prefer to send 'does not exist' replies, instead of just deleting the
spam. I also use SpamCop for the repeat offenders. ;-)
I use Eudora(free limited version) and EnRoute(free) and SimpleMail(free).

Ouch again, and hope things get better. :-/