Re: [NTLK] [OT] Giving away MP 2000 Motherboard

From: keith (keith_at_vortex.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 10:21:50 PDT

> > I've just upgraded my 2000 to a 2100....

>Thanks ALOT, Chris, for writing this at 6AM.

Ahem. Actually it was at 10am, quite reasonable for those of us in
the UK - and across the channel in mainland Europe as well. :-)

Unfortunately for those in the US that's at least 4 hours earlier;
6am or worse! Ah well, he did say he was offering it to UK readers,
probably so the postage costs wouldn't hurt!