Re: [NTLK] apple talk

From: Tracy Haynes (tracyhaynes1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 13:41:09 PDT

Jesse-

Dont' know if you intended this answer and question for me, but it applies
never the less.
  What I want to do is to be able to download sofware and stuff on my iMac,
the DV version running OS 10.3, and then be able to download the packages to
my Newt 2100.
   There seem to be lots of ways to do this, but I'm hoping for the most
simple.
Anway, I've got the Newt, the dongle and a nice bit of serial cable. What
would you choose as the easiest, quickest route?

Your help is appreciated.

Tracy H.