Re: [NTLK] Newton Newbie: Some initial impressions, experiences (and perhaps even recommendations)

From: NoiseisKinky (grliot_at_tiscalinet.it)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 16:06:00 PDT

>And unlike you, I popped in a wireless card, installed
>Hiroshi's (purchased) software, and I had instant
>connectivity (granted, I had all the networking
>drivers already installed and working). I don't have
>any bluetooth things, so I don't know about Blunt...
>
>Ed
>web/gadget guru
>http://newton.tek-ed.com (download Newton packages)
>
>=====
>"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch. Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision."
> - Benjamin Franklin

just an eudora-via-blunt-via-sonyericssonz600gprs email :)

it works

just as note, i'm had some difficulties to configure everithing, but not
great difficulties, not as great as to configure my(ex) clie' that simply
don't pair, not as great as to configure my friend's ipaq (that now works
really well)
Blunt it's a great driver and don't seems a (great) bmw boxer r60

noiseiskinky's nomadic newton