[NTLK] AW: X-Rays and Newts

From: Marco Mailand (isaac_at_tele2.ch)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 09:50:11 PDT

> I've never seen that!"
...did I hear quite often from the inspection personal. They normally
recognize the LCD-screen by the colour of the image but not the size.

> Of course, then my wife had to pipe in, "Oh, it's just a huge
> _old_ PDA he always carries around." ;)
Mine always asks me when I'll get a palm toy in order to avoid the delay.

BTW,I often had to switch my Newton on to prove that it is a functioning
computer. And normally I do a complete b/u before leaving and I keep it
longer. Another means to sort of protect your data would be save everything
on card and carry this card in a pocket of your tousers.

Marco