Re: [NTLK] Review of Ferdi's eMate display cable is online

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 14:45:47 PDT

As a Rochester buyer, I was quite interested in reading this review. Very
informative and well done. Thanks muchly.

Cheers

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

I have published the review of Ferdi's eMate display
cable. I know that with the current supply of cheap
eMates this is not so important as it used to be some
weeks ago, but I'd suggest you read it anyway. Apart
from the fact that it was quite an effort to write it,
you are in for a little surprise.

[snip]