Re: [NTLK] (OT?) MS Tablet article

From: Larrie Easterly (larrie_at_larrie.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 20:27:09 PDT

Well I am about to find out how the latest model Toshiba Portege M200
compares to the Newt. Sometime this week I will be getting a brand new
one, complements of my employer. I am one of three people that will be
experimenting with having a virtual office. We will each have a table
that we will stay connected with but not be issued an office and a
desk. I will be doing most of my computing at the different
construction sites, meetings, and in the cafeterias on campus. Should
be an interesting experiment.

Larrie
Corvallis, Oregon