Re: [NTLK] Contents of a rescue card

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Tue Jun 01 2004 - 20:53:25 PDT

DJ and all,

NewtonMP.com will be developing complete documentation for the Loaner Card's
as well as every .pkg that we will house in our repository. This is
essentially everything in UNNA as well as other .pkg's we run into along the
way, which will also be presented to Victor to add to UNNA. While we'll make
all of this documentation available to the general public, we will also have
a comprehensive library that can be searched against from NewtonMP.com
itself.

One of the primary missions of NewtonMP.com is to bring simplicity for
Newton usage, and thorough and complete documentation falls into this
category.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans