Re: [NTLK] Hahahahahaha... eMate memory

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 03 2004 - 13:28:50 PDT

Humphreys, David wrote:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 12:05:55 -0700

>Thanks for your offer but I have everything I need.
>This includes a DVT ROM board that the new ROM board will be based on.

I should have know better than to even consider this as your statement &
handle reflect that you'd da PCBman... youi have it all well palnned out...

Anyways, I have a technical question for you regarding the DVT you got the
ROM board from... I presume it came from a DVT with a SA-110 and had the
additional ROM and Ram? They seem to be creeping out of the woodwork (so to
speak) saw two on eBay recently. I was curious after wading through alot of
the technincal specs because it shows that the MP2x00 was developed
concurrently with two possible processors and that's why I was curious.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family