Re: [NTLK] eMate memory

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 2004 - 12:25:33 PDT

Frank Gruendel wrote:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:11:04 +0200

>See the hardware section of the site in the signature...
>-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

Been at your site already and saw the photos also... great site by the way!
:)
After researching on line I came across info which you and other fellow Newt
users interested in this further possible memory upgrade may have already
come across.

The DVTand/or EVT were being developed concurrently with two processors (the
ARM 710A and the StrongARM SA-110 in the MP2x00) The info on your site
refering to the wierd ROM board states you tried it out on a MP2x00 but it
did not fully work properly.

Having seen the last two eBay auctions - one for EVT and the other for a
DVT. The interest is if you eventually got your hand on one with the ARM
710A in there to test if that board did function fully?

That was my real intent on asking... thank you for your always helpful
input! ;)

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family