Re: [NTLK] Looking for MagicApp 1.1

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 08:21:11 PDT

Victor wrote:
>ftp://ftp.amug.org/pub/newton/utilities/1.x/magicapp-1.1.sit.hqx

Thanks Victor for the alternate link, got thru - but like what you
experienced I was unable to access afterwards. Fortunately got the file down
before that happened.

Anyone else know much about the app? It seems to be a NOS 1.x and I haven't
had time to look into it further if it would work properly on my MP2x00.
It's listed as an app that can move pkg's from card to card and also copy
them card to card. Is there another app that's NOS 2.x compliant that can do
the same. Wondering about this because some icons still can't be beamed or
copied (ex. Eggs #1&2) Just a little lazy probable in figuring this out.
even with Eeu Unprotect installed...not enough sleep...

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family