[NTLK] Newtway Keyboard Adaptor

From: Matthew Atkinson (matkinsonmp2k_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 19:13:51 PDT

Hello Listers (I feel like I'm in Red Dwarf when I say
that...),

I'd like to give a BIG kudos to Doug Parker for his
wonderful product, the Newtway. I recently purchased
one from him, and am amazed not only by the quality of
the product, but also by his friendly emails and
commitment to customer service. I highly recommend
doing business with him.
Thanks to Doug, my growing Newton setup continues to
create Newton lust among my co-workers...

Matthew