Re: [NTLK] Ebay seller offering Hiroshi driver

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 13:52:48 PDT

Has anyone emailed the seller?

A ruthless vendor selling Hiroshi's driver illegally can ruin a good thing for
everyone if it gets pulled, and although we may not be able to stop them, we can
and need to do what we can to get him to 'fess up offline and to cease and desist.

If it's a clueless but (I hate to put it this way) unintentional seller, then the
right outcome, to cease and desist, should be easy to accomplish and I wouldn't
expect any major problems in getting them to stop.

It's the intentional, criminal seller who can do the most damage. Those of you
who've bought from this user, it would be well and good to contact them offline, if
you haven't already and since you already have a business relationship with them,
to inform them.

In the end, we'll have shown Hiroshi through our efforts that we support him
appropriately.

Doug Parker