[NTLK] Ebay seller offering Hiroshi driver

From: Kevin LaCombe (the_droner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 23:59:24 PDT

Sorry, I had seen the auction earlier in the day but
could no longer find it when I went to post it.
Someone pointed out they had purchased something from
a "Gilgamesh21". There is still one listing for the
card with driver. My concern was that Hiroshi might
pull his driver since his warning indicated he didn't
want others distributing the driver. I figured the
seller was on NTLK since he mentioned it in the
auction. His ebay id history is listed below.

Is Ed Humes still on the list?

User ID Effective Date End Date

 gilgamesh21 Sep-26-03 Present

 ehumes Jan-11-00 Sep-26-03