Re: [NTLK] (Wireless cards) - odd behavior in Mail of this thread..

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Sat Jun 12 2004 - 02:12:39 PDT

On 11-jun-04, at 8:35, Jim Witte wrote:
> All of this behavior is repeatable (except for that last part) - at
> least this invocation of Mail - if I restart it may go away. I'm
> wondering if anyone else is seeing this, and if it's thus more probably
> a bug in Mail.

Jim, this often happens when people click on 'Reply' and change the
subject, the headers stay the same and Mail will put them in the same
thread and you can't blame it for it.
It's been said before, please always start a new thread with a 'fresh'
email...

> (Darn - I reinstalled OSX just last week because my system was acting
> a bit to strangely - now it seems to be acting *more* strangely -
> can't wait for 10.4 to come out..)

In general running a Combo updater over your current system might cure
this...

Robert Benschop